Enhancing the Human Experience with G Mark Phillips
It's always such a pleasure when we're given the opportunity to share our insights and knowledge that can really change people's perspectives and help them improve their lives.
G Mark Phillips discovered Ricardo and his work through Mike Ham’s The Morning Spotlight Podcast and invited him to join his podcast as a guest to talk about his experience in business and life and the inspiring idea behind Fukitt Clothing.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why it’s impossible to really live life to the fullest
- That it doesn't matter how positive you are if you don’t change your perspective
- Why you have to make a decision first instead of trying to find the solutions beforehand
- The difference between inspiration and motivation
- Why it’s better to commit fully and go all in rather than keep one foot in and one foot out in any aspect of your life
- Why you should always remedy the cause and not the symptom (depression is the result, not the cause)
This episode was made possible by Start Day One, a non-profit foundation for mental health and suicide prevention, which has a different approach to helping people by proactively reaching out instead of reactively waiting for mental health issues or suicidal tendencies.
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but with your help, we can inspire people to start day one and make a new ending.